ANSWFL membership have recommended a number of people and businesses for the benefit of our organization and our members in different aspects. This page will be updated regularly. Here is the most current list. If you know of other organizations that you believe would work well with our members and follows similar values to ours, please let us know.
1. LEGAL ISSUES - CIVIL - Send any civil legal issues that you might have to Esmond Lewis at Esmond Lewis Law Firm - 5237 Summerlin Commons Blvd Suite 312, Fort Myers, FL 33907. Tel 239 275 2215. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www. esmondlewislaw.com
Esmond Lewis Law Firm specializes mainly with civil litigation, intellectual property rights, entertainment and business law including foreclosures. They are professional and thorough in their dealings. Although they deal with many clients, they will make you feel as if you are the only one. They believe that "it isn't the tools, it's the carpenter".
If Esmond Lewis and his staff cannot take care of your legal needs, they will direct you to the right people. ANSWFL is proud to have this wonderful in our team.
2. REAL ESTATE NEEDS - Are you thinking of buying, leasing, renting or selling a residential house or commercial property? Talk to our own president, Dr. Peter Ndiang'ui, a professional Realtor with Starlink Realty. Peter is very passionate in all that he does. He believes in looking relentlessly for that WOW house for his buyers or getting the best possible price for his seller customers. Pick Peter as your realtor for all your real estate needs. You will not regret it.
Address: 1567 Hayley Lane # 205, Fort Myers, FL 33907.
Tel 404 759 3604 (cell).
3. LIFE INSURANCE NEEDS & INVESTMENT OPTIONS - Do not gamble with your future and the future of your family. When it comes to making decisions on your retirement and investments for the future, it is important that you work with someone who has foresight and knowledge to help you navigate life's changes carefully. We recommend that you get in touch with ANSWFL Public Relations Director Kobena Anaky, who works with New York Life. He will have answers to all life insurance questions and meet your needs on retirement matters. NY Life is a Fortune 500 Company and has been in this business for a long time. Kobena is one of NY Life's star agents. He will work very hard to determine the correct life insurance policy for you. He will help you retire with guaranteed income for life. We recommend that you reach out to him.
8200 HEALTH CENTER BLVD , SUITE 104 , BONITA SPRINGS, FL 34135-8482
4. TRAVEL NEEDS - Planning to travel locally or outside the country? See Deb Lee Nashed at Debonair Concierge Travel Services for a carefully crafted custom-made travel itinerary - Deb@Debonair-Travel.com - Tel 508 942 6322 (Cell). Organizing a trip to Kenya on September 14 - 28, 2018. Visit world famous exciting places such as Masai Mara, Amboseli, Elementaita, Lamu and many other parts of the Indian Ocean front. Deposit payable in January 2018. Just call Deb for this trip of a life time.
5. PRINTING SERVICES - Any printing needs - including Business cards? - See Lisa at Royal Crest Printing - Tel 239 332 7345. She has been taking care of all of ANSWFL's printing work. Lisa and her staff are very professional in their work. Highest quality always. Highly recommended.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY - Want to capture the moment? We recommend Nelson Kimani - Our very own. He is a man who wears many hats but photography seems to give him greatest satisfaction. He is also great at taking staging photos for your house. Send him an email using email@example.com or just call him on 239 822 8450. You will enjoy his services and the pictures will capture the moments of you
7. HAIR STYLING - Ladies, if you want to look real good the African way, you have to reach out to our very own Delphine Gasimba from Rwanda. The info below is copied from her flyer - and we have many people in our midst to testify that Delphine is simply the very best!
Here is Delphine
I'm hair stylist per excellence. I graduated from Paul Mitchell School.
I'm working with TWINCUTZ.
Address: 12901 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers Fl 33919
Cell phone: (239) 247 4186
What I do: haircut, coloring, relaxing, African Braiding, extensions, Facial, waxing, make up, manicure,scalp massage! My facebook: Delphine Twincutz
8. THE BARBER - Gentlemen, not to be left behind you need to visit our very own Shaun Ross for all your hair needs. He is more than just a barber. You get the whole works! Just call him on tel (786) 774 0133. He is also with TWINCUTZ - Address: 2314 Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33990. His barber shop is located just after the Midpoint Bridge.
Reach out to me, says Shaun. I will not disappoint you.
9. NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION - Do you have need for medical transport due to a disability or age? ANSWFL strongly recommend Medicab Transportation which is a company ran by our very own Martin Ndung'u. This company specializes with transporting seniors and people with disabilities. They provide specialized ambulatory and wheelchair assistance. They provide door-to-door local assisted transportation throughout Florida. Call them using 239 479 1444 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them at www.medicabtrans.com. Address: 3049 Cleveland Avenue # 227, Fort Myers, FL 33901. Proud of Medicab Transportation and Martin's innovativeness. Highly recommended.
10. LEE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT- Please check regularly the LCSD website particularly if you are a parent in the district or have other interests. They also often advertise all kinds of jobs besides teaching. ANSWFL appreciates the cordial mutually-beneficial relationship with the superintendent, board members and other personnel in this district.
11. EDUCATION SUPPORT- Does your child need supplemental education services? Contact Roy Kennix and Frankie Jennings at Basic Learning Skills. They provide free after school tutoring particularly in Math and Reading. Proven results!
Tel. 239 332 3480
12. LEGAL ISSUES - CRIMINAL - Our member Devika Carr will be there for you. As an experienced South Florida criminal defense attorney with specialized training and focus on defending and protecting the rights of people facing domestic violence and other criminal charges, she understand the seriousness of these offenses, the consequences they impose, and she will effectively work to cure the unreasonable threats arrest and charges make against your future success. Domestic violence charges and other criminal accusations disproportionately impact immigration consequences and other professional, economic, and personal factors. Wrongful accusations and unfair charges negatively influence someone’s ability to get a job, keep a job, secure housing, maintain healthy relationships, maintain balance with emotional and mental health, etc. Devika Carr challenges these unreasonable consequences and pushes for positive results when one bad situation leads to a wrongful arrest or unfair criminal charges.
Tel.: (954) 800-3464
13. NEW HOMES - Interested in buying a new home? It is not as hard as you may think. Just talk to our member Odu Akpaeti. Odu has been involved in real estate since 2010 and represents Maronda Homes and its SW Florida communities. Maronda Homes has been around since 1972 and is a private, family owned builder that operates in 5 different states and multiple markets throughout Florida. Maronda Homes prides itself on building high quality homes with some luxury amenities at an affordable price point. Odu can assist you in building your dream home in Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port, Lehigh Acres, and Golden Gate Estates. With floorplans ranging from under 1,600 sq ft to over 3,000 sq ft, Maronda Homes has the perfect floorplan to make you feel at home. Give Odu a call or email today to schedule an appointment.
14. WEBSITE DESIGNS. Online Solutions Florida is a company located in Naples, FL and serve all SWFL area. They have experience developing all kind of websites including: ecommerce, website for professionals, realtors, stores, restaurants, etc. Please visit their website: http://onlinesolutionsfl.com. You can also check the portfolio with websites examples: http://onlinesolutionsfl.com/portfolio
Contact the Director: Philippe Aguirre. 412-716-8716 and email: email@example.com